Why Choose Us to be your Buyer's Agent
For most families, choosing a new home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make. There are many complicated decisions involved in choosing your new home. To protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions, it's important that you have an agent on your side who is an expert in the local real estate market. The best part of having a professional Buyer's Agent, is that in most cases, you can have representation WITHOUT any out-of-pocket costs to you as the Buyer !!
As your agent, our focus is on getting you the best possible home at the best possible price. We will work hard not only in finding you potential new homes to see but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As your agent and top experts in the local market, we'll negotiate the best prices and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise. We'll be representing you, NOT the seller. This assures that our experience and expertise in the local market will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
As your agent, we will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that we find through our local contacts and affiliations.
- Tell you which properties NOT to buy! That's right, there will be some properties that you may find appealing, but if we can see that the property is not a good match, we'll let you know what we see and why we think you should avoid that purchase. We're interested in your long term satisfaction, not just getting you to a closing so that we can be paid for our services.
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing. We can even provide you with mortgage rate lock advice as rates change daily!
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home. As real estate experts in this area, we help people negotiate and make home purchase decisions every day. We can help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area. Not just about homes for sale, but about schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Let us help you find your dream home and assure your best interests are protected throughout the entire process. Feel free to call us or e-mail us with any questions you may have at any time. Fill out this form and we'll get back to you right away.